Sunday, December 11, 2011

Starry Starry Christmas Tree

We have little Christmas Tree we bought since we got married. So it's about  5 years and 2 months old. I used to decorate it with balls, bells, flowers, garland and lights. This year I wanted it to be different. I want to make it more starry :)


So I made some little stars from my felt scraps ( I don't throw my felt scraps -- I either used it for small projects or for stuffing).

Here's how I did it:


(You may want to glue it to the white felt, to make it easy to sew as it will stay in its place)

(You can use running stitch or blanket stitch)



(The sample of putting the cord is not the star, but of one of my felt ornament. I just want to provide a clearer example.)

And here's our Little Christmas Tree...


Happy Starry Holidays Everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. i like this... looks so simple tomake pro it's almost christmas naman. but ill try one for our christmas tree topper. goodluck to me. hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe, sayon ra kaau himoon ni grid, pwede ra nimo piyongan, hehehe..cge go go go!

    ReplyDelete